Creating a new Envirometer year within an existing Envirometer is handled in the following manner:
- Go to ‘management’; you will see ‘settings > Envirometers’.
- Click on the ‘+ Add years’ button
- Fill in the entry screen.
Click ‘Add a Year’.
- Year ...
- Select the year for which you want to enter data.
- This will usually be the previous year.
- Only required if you want to create to same year twice, for instance if you want to see what your Envirometer would look like if you decided to separate a larger portion of your waste.
- If a year has been created before, you will have to give a title to the second version, in order to be able to distinguish between the two.
- Keep it short (preferably to a maximum of 20 characters)
Adding a year to more envirometers at the same time
If you have several envirometers in your account you may add a year to more envirometers at the same time. You cannot include subtitles in this way. If a year exists already in one or more envirometers, the years will not be added to these envirometers.
- Go to ‘settings’
- Click ‘+ add years’
- Choose what year to add and to which envirometers you want to add it
- Click ‘add’