The lists of measures in the Envirometer make suggestions on how to save the environment and how to save on costs.
Filling in the lists of measures
- Go to ‘measures’.
- For every theme (electricity, company waste, etc.) on which you have entered environmental data, you will see a list of measures relevant to companies in your sector.
- For every measure, you mark its status.
- When you click on the title of the measure, you are linked to a 'google-translated' description on the website www.duurzaamMKB.nl. The description includes pay-back time and other practical information. It is based on the Dutch situation.
With the ‘filter’ at the top of the screen, you can filter measures according to
- the status you have given them
- show only 'recognized measures' in your sector (marked with the dark blue label)
Changing the sector
The measures that are visible to you are relevant to the sector that you have selected. If you change the sector for your Envirometer, this list will change as well; some measures will be added and others will be deleted. The status of the measures will be saved. If you return to the original sector, the original measures with their accompanying status will return as well.