General help on entering data
Start entering the data
- Go to ‘enter data’ to enter or alter data.
- In case you have multiple Envirometers, select an Envirometer on the right
- In case you have multiple years, select a year on the rightHas the desired year not been added yet? First add a year
- Select the environmental theme on the right.
- You can now enter the data, the data is saved as soon as you leave the box.
If you are filling in the Envirometer for the first time, we advise you to finetune the entry screen before you start to entering your data.
- Enter the thousands without the comma.
- The unit is usually given, but sometimes you may select a unit yourself, for instance for many waste streams. You can select the unit that best fits your environmental data.
- You can select the unit of production volume yourself (under ‘basic data’ - finetuning), for example ‘kg of printed matter’ or ‘number of visitors’ or ‘kg of processed steel’. This unit has been preselected for some sectors.
- You can easily check if you have completed a theme: per theme (eg electricity or fuels) a 'tick' will show completeness. If the check mark appears, this means that all items are completed and no item is marked as "this data is preliminary".
- Costs do not influence the environmental score; they are used for the Costs chart and for calculating a number of key indicators. Read more about costs.
- Data can be entered monthly.
- Read here how you can enter data for multiple locations or years.
- Use the left margin.